CACI International Inc
Sr. Intelligence Operations Specialist
Req #: ******Location: Tampa, FL USJob Category: IntelligenceSecurity
Clearance: TS/SCIClearance Status: Must Be Current
If you are working or aspiring to work in todays United States
Intelligence Community...NOW is the time to join CACI! The
Intelligence Solutions Team has a job opportunity for a Senior
Intelligence Operations Specialist.
What You ll Get to Do:
perform force requirement analysis, validation and recommendations in
support of MI force requests and requirements in the AOR.
More About the Role:
* Provide a SME who will assist Joint Staff and services in
management of theater forces requirement and address
* Provide a person with expertise in understanding the complexity of
the GFM and GFMB processes while being able to condense into
simple briefings and tools.
* Shall be knowledgeable in the USCENTCOM Planning and Theater
Assessment Enterprise, Joint Intelligence Preparation of the
Operational Environment (JIPOE), Joint Operations Planning Process
(JOPP), and intelligence planning fundamentals including
strategies, policies, requirements, long-range planning,
operational plans and orders, and programs.
* Apply in-depth knowledge of the joint planning process as it
relates to intelligence planning and operations.
* Establish and maintain a synergistic coordination network among
CCJ2 Divisions, CENTCOM Components, and Task Forces in theater.
* Review Operations Plans (OPLANS) and Concept Plans (CONPLANS) for
suitability and feasibility regarding intelligence operations in
the CENTCOM AOR.
* Integrate capabilities in support of intelligence operations
during deliberate and crisis action planning (e.g. Operations
Plans (OPLANs) and Concept Plans (CONPLANs)) developed by US
Central Command (USCENTCOM).
* Formulate and prepare the intelligence annexes and appendices in
support of planning developments in coordination with intelligence
operations subject matter experts.
* Ensure the synchronization between planning efforts and
intelligence operations activities.
* Responsible for long-range future planning and execution of orders
to support current and future missions.
* Work within the established planning priorities and make
recommendations on the validation of requirements for intelligence
You ll Bring These Qualifications:
Bachelor or Masters degree with 8 years of intelligence analysis
experience or specialized training & 10 years intelligence analysis
experience or equivalent intelligence/academic experience credentialed
subject matter expert or recognized specialist in relevant field.
Active TS/SCI Clearance with the ability to obtain a Poly.
Due to contract requirements, as an essential job function you must be
qualified and able to travel to OCONUS locations on short notice.
Failure to meet such qualifications may result in termination.
Due to contract requirements you must maintain a valid United States
Passport and remain qualified to travel OCONUS on short notice.
What We Can Offer You:
- We ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions
with the nation s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI s unique, character-based
culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that
fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At
CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by
providing information solutions and services in support of national
security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,
Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide
dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity
Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
CACI International Inc
Website : http://www.caci.com
CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap 600 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for over 15,800 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide. Visit www.caci.com.