Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Cleared American Guard (CAG)
This role requires an Active Secret clearance Or PAE can sponsor clearable interested
Cleared American Guard (CAGs) shall provide perimeter and internal access control, control of secure storage areas, and personnel or material escort within or to a construction site.
The activities of the CAG include but are not limited to:
• Screening all non-cleared workers, vehicles, and equipment entering or exiting the site.
• Denying introduction of prohibited materials such as explosives, weapons, electronic devices, or other items as specified by the Accrediting Official (AO) or designee.
• Conducting random inspections of all site areas to ensure no prohibited materials have been brought on to the site. All suspicious materials or incidents shall be brought to the attention of the SSM or CST.
• Monitoring any non-cleared Guards provided by the construction company.
• The CAGs shall maintain and operate the Secure Storage Area (SSA) established by the construction company within the construction site footprint where they will store construction materials and equipment that will be used in the SCIF area. lAW ICD/ICS 705.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Must be a U.S. Citizen
• Must be able to obtain a U.S. Secret clearance
• Must have at least five years of security or military experience
• Must be able to work mornings, evenings, holidays, and weekends
An Equal Opportunity Employer. PAE’s hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
Website : http://www.pae.com
From our founding in 1955, PAE has offered enduring support for the essential missions of a wide range of customers, including the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations. To support our customer’s complex missions around the world, PAE’s current portfolio includes capabilities in aviation, capacity building and stabilization, critical infrastructure, expeditionary logistics, identity and information management solutions, integrated security solutions, test and training ranges, and training solutions; and enterprise-level technology products and software. Over the past several years, PAE has increased the breadth of services we offer our customers by integrating companies with proven capabilities and a customer-focused workforce culture. Today, the approximately 15,000 members of our global workforce perform with excellence and dedication in over 60 countries, on all seven continents, in some of the world’s most challenging regions. We attribute our success to the quality of our work and the integrity and high ethical standards that define our business operations. As we grow, the values that have set us apart over the past six decades continue to guide our company in leading with integrity and excellence. We are strongly committed to diversity, recognizing our success depends on bringing together a wide range of perspectives, skills and experiences to find the most innovative, cost-effective solutions for our customers. Above all, PAE dedicates itself to the missions of our customers. The entire workforce maintains a focus and commitment on delivering the highest quality of support of the critical work of the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations.