Capital One Financial Corporation
Locations: VA - Richmond, United States of America, Richmond, Virginia
At Capital One, were building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Senior Process Manager - Commercial Process Governance
As a division of Capital One, Commercial Bank has established a process governance committee and central team - Commercial Process Governance - to operate under the direction of our Process Excellence Champion, to strategically influence and drive our Commercial process agenda, create a robust and sustainable process management system that meets Capital Ones process management & execution (PME) standard, enable Process Owners and Managers with the skills and capabilities needed to design, manage and improve processes and provide supporting tools and best practice sharing to enable effective process management and support continuous improvement agendas.
As a Senior Process Manager of Commercial Process Governance team, you will play a pivotal role in governance of our process management system by working with a team of process owners, managers, risk managers & partners. You will enhance & maintain appropriate systems, standards and templates to enable creation, modification and management of processes while collaborating with smart and passionate process professionals to influence & align their process outcomes to the established value chain hierarchy. You will also report on process compliance for the entire value chain against our PME standard periodically to improve data integrity in the systems of record (iGrafx).
- Review, evaluate, and validate processes for sustainability, maturity, and criticality using the Process Maturity & Sustainability Assessment (PMSA)
- Produce metrics and reporting used to measure PMSA outcomes and CBP Certification
- System Administrator for the process management system of record (iGrafx) supporting daily operations, driving utilization and aligning risks & controls with Capital Ones regulatory and compliance system of record; PRIME
- Collaborate with teammates on larger initiatives; may participate on cross-functional project teams and provide input for process governance initiatives.
- May develop project plans to execute enhancements to the process management & governance system
- Communicate updates with internal customers on existing governance requirements and new governance initiatives
- Provide customer service or training on iGrafx
- Facilitate working groups or presentations to a wide variety of teams
- Interact with and influence partners within Risk, Compliance, and Audit
- Bachelors Degree or military experience
- At least 2 years of experience in Process management / Risk Management
- At least 2 years of experience in Project management
- At least 2 years of experience in Relationship management
- Experience in MS Office Suite
- At least 2 years of iGrafx experience
- Lean or Six Sigma certification
- Agile Scrum Master
- SLQ2CQ Coach or Certification
- Strong communication, collaboration, and analytical skills
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; Newark, New Jersey Ordinance 12-1630; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Capital One Financial Corporation
Website : http://www.capitalone.com
Capital One isn't just concerned with what's in your wallet; it's interested in your bank account as well. The company is best known as one of the largest issuers of Visa and MasterCard credit cards in the US, but it also boasts a banking network of approximately 1,000 branches, mainly in New York, New Jersey, Louisiana, Texas, and the Washington, DC area. Subsidiary ING Direct offers online and direct banking without branches. Capital One, which serves more than 50 million customers in the US, Canada, and the UK, also has units that offer auto financing, write home loans, sell insurance, and manage assets for institutional and high-net-worth clients.