Lockheed Martin Corporation
Job Description :
Service, troubleshoot, and perform maintenance on complex electrical systems and aircraft components. Ensure work is accomplished with high quality, on schedule, within budget, in a timely fashion, and is Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR), Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), and Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation (SAC) compliant.
1. Route harnesses on wire boards per drawings.
2. Complete standard assemblies by terminating wires to plugs, ground lugs, switches, blocks, boards etc., which are guided by wiring diagrams, operation sheets and Electrical Planning and Tooling System (EPATS) sheets.
3. Install various complex wiring and electrical systems.
4. Use hand tools for crimping and component install/ removal.
5. Perform operational checks to test the electronic instruments.
6. Perform continuity and bonding checks.
7. Proficient in using soldering irons and heat guns.
8. Perform daily housekeeping duties as assigned by supervisor.
9. Complete assigned tasks, not specifically listed, within the scope and skill level of this job description in support of department objectives and to develop individual skills.
10. Check work methods and results for conformance to standards and re-instruct as required.
11. Report to lead or supervisor on work progress and updates including conditions surrounding failures to meet quality standards.
12. Follow all Foreign Object Damage (FOD) and general housekeeping requirements.
13. Follow all Environmental, Health, & Safety (EH&S) Rules and Regulations.
14. Adhere to all policies governing Flight Line Safety and apply quality and Flight Safety Procedures.
15. Utilize Solumina to document aviation maintenance for work methods, conformance to standards, and rework as required.
16. Protect parts to prevent Electrostatic Discharge (ESD).
17. Perform all torque operations per specifications.
18. Perform other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or equivalent (required), Technical School certification and/ or U.S. Military Experience (preferred), 3 years of applicable Sikorsky and/or industry experience.
Completion of electronic technician school or equivalent experience preferred.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Must be detail oriented.
Proficient in the use of electronic tools and machinery.
Must be able to interpret schematics and/or technical drawings.
Demonstrate strong organizational skills.
Must be proficient in using a computer and in Microsoft Office programs.
Ability to work with minimal supervision, and take direction from lead or supervisor.
Valid FCC and/or A&P license and extensive troubleshooting knowledge, preferred.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Security Clearance :
Business Unit :
Job Class :
Job Category :
Relocation Available :
Work Schedule :
FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day
Req Type :
Additional Posting Locations :
Apply to Job(s)
Link for schema
© 2018 Lockheed Martin Corporation Disclaimer
Lockheed Martin utilizes our own internal Talent Acquisition Organization to fill our employment needs. If you are contacted over the phone or e-mailed, by a company listing a Lockheed Martin job and requesting your personal information, allegedly on Lockheed Martin's behalf, please do not respond. Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
E-Verify is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. This business uses E-Verify in its hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce.
© 2018 Lockheed Martin Corporation
Powered by SmashFly
Lockheed Martin Corporation
Website : http://www.lockheedmartin.com
Our employees are the core of our business here at Lockheed Martin. As the leading global security & aerospace company—and the #1 IT provider to the U.S. government—Lockheed Martin is a 115,000 person-strong team working to support the U.S. and its allies in the research, development and sustainment of advanced technology systems & services worldwide. Specialties Aeronautics, Information Technology, Space Systems, Defense, Technology, Cyber Security Over one hundred years ago, on August 16, 1912, Glenn L. Martin established the Glenn L. Martin Company in Los Angeles, California. He started the company after building his first plane in a rented church, where he took a leap of faith on his risky but innovative new aircraft design at the urging of none other than Orville Wright. Four months later and four hundred miles away, on December 19, 1912, Allan and Malcolm Lockheed founded the Alco Hydro-Aeroplane Company, later renamed the Lockheed Aircraft Company. Talented mechanics, they set up shop out of a garage, constructing seaplanes that would shatter speed and distance records for overwater flights.