Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC
Washington, DC 20001
Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC, a SDVOSB and HUBZone Small Business Concern, is a professional services and consulting firm catering to Government and private sector customers. We provide highly qualified professionals who work in partnership with our clients to provide unique, creative and innovative professional, management and technical services and solutions in the areas of: Program Management & Support, Analytic & Intelligence Operations, Information Technology, Security Operations and Business Consulting.
Syntelligent is seeking Sr. All -Source Military Capability Analysts for awarded work at DIA -HQ Washington, DC.
The Senior-Level All-Source Military Capability Analyst (MIL-CAP) shall provide, at the direction of the government, qualified intelligence analysis and perform tasks that include, but are not limited to, the following for the Asia Pacific Regional Center (APRC):
* Function as part of a team assessing foreign military capabilities
* Responsible for producing military all-source intelligence products of East Asian countries relative to strategic, doctrine, operational capabilities, and potential threat issues
* Analyst will apply intelligence analysis skills to monitor intelligence situations and produce all-source intelligence assessments pertaining to order of battle, force structure, military capabilities, key military leadership, military policies, plans, strategies, intentions, and their impact on force developments
* Analyst shall provide intelligence production tasking, content management, and dissemination support
* Analyst will conduct research and analysis of data, produce finished intelligence, populate various databases, and disseminate a broad array of intelligence products dealing with military capabilities, military-political issues, national military strategy, strategic doctrine, regional relations, security, facilities, and resources
* Finished intelligence production includes information papers, articles, intelligence notes, and briefings for the warfighter, DIA, DoD seniors, and other national level customers
Analyst shall evaluate intelligence reporting, formulate collections requirements, and recommend areas of production and collection emphasis
Analyst shall provide content management support, software requirements management, intelligence systems training activities, dissemination support, and intelligence production tasking support
The position of Senior-Level All-Source Military Capability Analyst shall possess the following qualifications:
* Bachelor or master's degree with 8 years of intelligence analysis experience, or, specialized training & 10 years of intelligence analysis experience, or, equivalent intelligence/academic experience
* Must have an active TS/SCI clearance and a CI polygraph (or be able to successfully obtain one)
* Credentialed subject matter expert or recognized specialist in relevant field
* Experience doing Client analysis of Asia-Pacific Rim Country People's Republic of China and the People's Liberation Army
Online applications only, please.
When we review candidates' information, we are looking for the best matches for the position based on the qualifications listed in the job posting. If your skills and experience appear to match an open position, a recruitment services professional or a hiring manager may contact you.
Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is the policy of the company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you are a qualified disabled veteran or individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our Human Resources at 540-736-4570, Extension #2
Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC