CACI International Inc
Sr. Intelligence Engagements
Req #: ******Location: Tampa, FL USJob Category: IntelligenceSecurity
Clearance: TS/SCIClearance Status: Must Be Current
If you are working or aspiring to work in todays United States
Intelligence Community...NOW is the time to join CACI! The
Intelligence Solutions Team has a job opportunity for an Intelligence
What You ll Get to Do:
Travels the CENTCOM AOR instructing intelligence topics to include
Terrorism Analysis, Joint Intelligence Preparation of the Operational
Environment (JIPOE), Indications and Warning (I&W), Military Decision
Making Process (MDMP) and Analytical Tools, in support of
Counterterrorism (CT) efforts to more than 1,000 foreign military
More About the Role:
* Delivers consultation services to international clientele striving
to bolster capabilities and interoperability within their
countrys military apparatus.
* Instructor of multiple areas concerning Intel, security &
* Constructs and conducts threat based scenarios concerning
countries in the United States Central Commands (USCENTCOM) Area
of Responsibility (AOR).
* Researches and develops products relevant to military personnel
engaged in current ongoing operations versus extremist threats &
organizations within USCENTCOM Region.
* Experience with customs and courtesies as well as traveling within
the CENTCOM AOR is highly preferred since you will be required to
* Expertise and experience are required with writing thorough lesson
plans and study on military intelligence related subjects.
* Exceptional writing and briefing skills are mandatory as well as a
background in military intelligence operations and the USCENTCOM
* Produce after action reports from formal engagements with
* Drafting and discussing Memorandums of Agreement concerning
intelligence relationships and intelligence sharing authorities.
* Planning and organizing high-level events to include all
scheduling, coordination, administrative, logistical and after
action items tasks to include formal reports.
You ll Bring These Qualifications:
Bachelor or Masters degree with 8 years of intelligence analysis
experience 10 years intelligence analysis experience or equivalent
intelligence/academic experience credentialed subject matter expert or
recognized specialist in relevant field.
Active TS/SCI Clearance with the ability to obtain a Poly.
Due to contract requirements, as an essential job function you must be
qualified and able to travel to OCONUS locations on short notice.
Failure to meet such qualifications may result in termination.
Due to contract requirements you must maintain a valid United States
Passport and remain qualified to travel OCONUS on short notice.
What We Can Offer You:
- We ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions
with the nation s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI s unique, character-based
culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that
fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At
CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by
providing information solutions and services in support of national
security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,
Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide
dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity
Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
CACI International Inc
Website : http://www.caci.com
CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap 600 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for over 15,800 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide. Visit www.caci.com.