Capital One Financial Corporation
Melville 1 (22567), United States of America, Melville, New York
At Capital One, were building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Client Support Specialist II
Commercial Client Support Specialist II supporting Government Banking portfolio. Looking for a seasoned team oriented individual that is self-motivated, customer focused and driven to change banking for good. Individual would be required to balance operational and relationship based solutions while delivering an industry leading customer experience to top tier clients in a high paced and professional environment.Responsibilities include Customer Experience, Partner/Portfolio Support, Regulatory and Data Maintenance and Client Support Team Projects and Initiatives. Individual would need to possess prior banking experience, time management, problem-solving and communication skills.
The Client Support Specialist II is directly accountable for:
- Ensuring each of their dedicated clients receives a superior service experience that acts as a differentiator in the commercial banking market.
- Providing dedicated support to their aligned Cash Management Executive(s) and serve as secondary client contact associate in the Cash Management Executives absence to the client decision-maker and a primary point-of-contact for the client day to day operator.
- Owns all servicing aspects of the relationships, performing key servicing and front-office operational activities maintenance, opening and closing Deposit Accounts accurately and in compliance with AML and CIP regulations, ensuring the data integrity across all critical systems.
- Primary liaison on behalf of the client with all partners (Loan Closing, Loan Ops, Treasury Management, Underwriting and any other department that has direct or indirect impact on the client) advocates to drive critical and timely problem resolution.
- Routinely profile customers and initiate recommendations with the Cash Management Executive and/or key sales partners (e.g. Treasury sales) to properly onboard, service and review the Relationship on an ongoing basis.
- Engage in advisory conversations with the day to day operator to ensure clients routine servicing needs are met and we are retaining/expanding the servicing aspects of the relationship.
- Focus on portfolio revenue trends to not only ensure internal portfolio data is accurate but also to investigate client behavior to prevent unwanted attrition and find new product / service opportunities
- Monitor clients who are Past Due to identify root cause, assist in recovery, and ensure accuracy of bank-assessed fees.
- Knowledge of Treasury Products and Services
- Maintaining credit and customerfiles up-to-date with current and required information.
- Ensure daily Vector/Overdraft reporting is completed timely while balancing operational risk and customer experience.
- Review compliance reports and compile data for HMDA, Reg B and CRA.
- Support the bankers with sales related activities, including assistance with industry research, preparing materials (e.g. pitch books), managing accuracy of opportunity pipeline, and supporting RFP requests
- A Bachelors Degree or military experience
- At least 4 years of banking experience
- At least 2 years of client service experience
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; Newark, New Jersey Ordinance 12-1630; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Capital One Financial Corporation
Website : http://www.capitalone.com
Capital One isn't just concerned with what's in your wallet; it's interested in your bank account as well. The company is best known as one of the largest issuers of Visa and MasterCard credit cards in the US, but it also boasts a banking network of approximately 1,000 branches, mainly in New York, New Jersey, Louisiana, Texas, and the Washington, DC area. Subsidiary ING Direct offers online and direct banking without branches. Capital One, which serves more than 50 million customers in the US, Canada, and the UK, also has units that offer auto financing, write home loans, sell insurance, and manage assets for institutional and high-net-worth clients.