Capital One Financial Corporation
Locations: Sales - GA - Atlanta, United States of America, Atlanta, Georgia
At Capital One, were building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
VP, Commercial Card Sales Officer- Alpharetta, GA
Are you a self-starter, a go-getter, and a deal maker? In Capital Ones Commercial Card group, you will find a culture that rewards such entrepreneurial spirit. We believe in unlocking the power of people and equipping you to do great things! We are looking for like-minded people who can share our passion for success.
As a Commercial Card Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for identifying and building new business opportunities in an assigned territory of middle-market prospects with annual revenue of $10-$500MM. This individual will be responsible for all aspects of the sales process including prospecting, sales, underwriting, implementation, and post-implementation follow-up. This position works independently with minimal supervision from the team leader. You will be expected to disrupt prospects thinking and deliver solutions that dramatically transform their businesses.
- Use insight and consultative selling techniques to teach customers about their industry and offer unique perspectives on their business, which link back to Capital Ones solutions
- Design and implement sales strategies to ensure the company meets its revenue objectives
- Coach customer stakeholders and build consensus for Capital Ones solutions within their organization
- Responsible for building new customer relationships with Capital Ones commercial payments products (purchasing, travel, and electronic account payable solutions)
- Sales lead generation through internal/external referral process, outbound marketing, and industry networking events
- Candidate will manage multiple phases of sales cycle, including initial contact, identification of client needs,presentations/productdemos, negotiation, underwriting, & implementation
- Develops, manages and maintains relationships with any local managers from other Capital One businesses
- Refers business appropriately to internal partners including Small Business and Middle Market
- Maintains broad and technical product knowledge including competitor product information
- Works independently and provide weekly reports to management
- Maintains and updates CRM system regarding sales calls, pipelines and closed sales
- Strategic thinking, communication, interpersonal influence, networking, project ownership, and workflow management skills
- Excellent writing and oral presentation skills
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, telephone and PC Skills
- Experience selling within treasury management or procurement, including:
- Cash Conversion Cycle
- Procure to Pay process
- Accounts Payable
- Invoice Management
- Payment Automation
- Corporate travel & expense management
- Previous Experience selling web-based technology solutions
- Consumer or Small Business Card product experience
- Ability to work autonomously to find qualified leads and transition to sales
- A Bachelors degree or military experience
- At least 3 years of business to business sales experience
- 5 Years of experience selling commercial card product
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; Newark, New Jersey Ordinance 12-1630; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Capital One Financial Corporation
Website : http://www.capitalone.com
Capital One isn't just concerned with what's in your wallet; it's interested in your bank account as well. The company is best known as one of the largest issuers of Visa and MasterCard credit cards in the US, but it also boasts a banking network of approximately 1,000 branches, mainly in New York, New Jersey, Louisiana, Texas, and the Washington, DC area. Subsidiary ING Direct offers online and direct banking without branches. Capital One, which serves more than 50 million customers in the US, Canada, and the UK, also has units that offer auto financing, write home loans, sell insurance, and manage assets for institutional and high-net-worth clients.