Prime Technical Services Inc
Madison, AL 35758
MUST HAVE Current Security CE or CASP or CCNA Security
MUST HAVE Active Secret Clearance
1. Primary support and interface to ensure all Service Desk resources are utilized in the most efficient manner. Assists the IMO with daily functions of computer, network, and software management for the site and all users.
2. Provides immediate response to all customers who contact the Enterprise Service Desk. Person to person interaction involves troubleshooting, information exchange and help with ticket submission and issues. Excellent interpersonal skills are required.
3. Provides telephone customer support for incoming and follow up calls used for initial troubleshooting.
4. May be required to work for 12 hour shifts utilizing Remedy call management software and other tools, to log and manage trouble tickets. Must have the technical ability to accurately determine call routing for trouble tickets that cannot be resolved immediately at the Enterprise Service Desk.
5. Troubleshoots Microsoft OS issues on Army Gold Master/Universal Gold Master along with setup and Microsoft Office 2007. Troubleshoots all other site authorized software with IMOs and users.
6. Creates logon and email accounts using Microsoft Exchange Server and User Manager. Manages Network Services with Server Manager, Print Queue Management and CISCO VMPS Administration.
7. Works within a small continuous improvement focused team. Tracks and documents work performed to allow accurate reporting of all Enterprise Service Desk activities. Completes all tasks and assignments as requested by Supervisors and Management.
Desktop computer, printer/copier, digital sender, telephones, Remedy 7.6, Microsoft Exchange Server 2007, Print Queue Management, Army Gold Master/Universal Gold Master, Microsoft Office with a focus on Outlook 2007, and Microsoft Internet Explorer.
High school diploma or GED. Graduate of military or technical courses in the field of Information Technology. This position requires DoDI 8570.01-M IAT Level I certification and corresponding Computing Environment (CE) certification. Must have at least one of the following 8570 certifications: Security ce, CASP, CCNA Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), GSEC, GCED, GCIH, Network ce, or SSCP. Must have at least one of the following CE certifications: MCP, MCTS.
Learn more about Prime Technical Services Inc. at prime-ts.com
Prime Technical Services Inc. is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business. Prime Tech provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, and professional services to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. Learn more about us at www.prime-ts.com
Prime Technical Services Inc