Owego, NY 13827
A Military Software Engineer job in Owego, NY is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will support multiple programs and participate in software development for naval and aviation systems. To be considered for this role, you must have a 4-year degree in an Engineering discipline and 5 years of experience with military products and systems. You must also hold a current Secret Security Clearance.
Military Software Engineer Job duties:
• Support embedded avionics and/or mission software applications
• Support the software verification function of the organization
• Design, code, and test using various methods as preferred by the organization
• Leverage software engineering processes and procedures
• Bachelor of Science degree in an Engineering discipline
• Experience with Ada, Doors, VxWorks or UML modeling tools is preferred
• Active Security Clearance required
• US Citizenship required
If you are interested in this Military Software Engineer job in Owego, NY, please apply via the “apply now” link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services—from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Website : http://www.belcan.com