Onsite Project Manager (INCUMBENTS)
The Onsite Project Manager (OSM) oversees, monitors, and supervises all aspects of the employment of contractor personnel assigned to the WBG Headquarters (HQ) guard force and reports directly to the WBG General Services Division Corporate Security (GSDCS) Program Manager for HQ Security Operations (PM HQ Security).
Principal Duties and Accountabilities:
The OSM is accountable for the daily operations of the HQ guard force, fire life safety, security systems, and physical security projects teams contract to include the hiring, training, disciplining and termination of security personnel. The incumbent advises GSDCS management on complex project matters involving physical security in order to resolve questions pertaining to appropriate cost-effective security measures. These measures are commensurate with threatening, overlapping, or conflicting requirements; security budget/resources distribution; and strategies for integrating appropriate physical and technical security solutions and similar issues.
Roles and Responsibilities:
a. Manage all aspects of the employment of contractor personnel assigned to the WBG project.
b. Plan, develop and manage the HQ guard force program under the guidance and direction of the PM HQ Security.
c. Meet with the PM HQ Security/designated Officer in Charge daily or as often as required to review and discuss;
i. The direction and policy objectives of the contract guard force;
ii. To stay abreast of upcoming events which may require special attention and;
iii. To provide feedback on any actions recently taken that concern WBG operations.
d. Liaise with local and federal government law enforcement officials when necessary.
e. Oversee the local guard force planning and response to major events such as the Annual IMF/WB meetings.
f. Interact with other vendor project managers within the WBG to ensure security protocols are coordinated and adhered to.
g. Revise and update the Security Officers Annex to the Security Operations Manual as necessary to maintain the accuracy of the Annex and Special Orders for each Security Post.
h. Manage the Quality Assurance Program and ensure the performance and all deficiencies of the contract security force are reported to the Security Staff of HQ Security Operations as they occur as well as on a monthly and quarterly basis.
i. Provide after-hour emergency response as required.
j. Ensure that all reporting and contract compliance requirements are met.
k. Meet all contractually scheduled hours.
l. Ensure that routine and emergency procedures are prepared or updated and included in the post order(s) as required.
m. Attend meetings and undertake other ad hoc assignments as determined necessary to meet the goals and objectives.
1. Bachelors Degree in Criminal Justice or Business Administration or related field.
2. At least 10 years of business management/operations/supervisory experience with the ability to effectively manage multiple groups of off- site staff in multiple locations.
3. Must have knowledge and experience with firearms and the management of armed security forces and be capable of passing the required firearms qualifications course of fire.
4. CPP or PSP preferred.
5. Previous Contract Security, facilities management, military or law enforcement experience preferred.
6. Strong time management experience required with the ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
7. Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills.
8. Ability to work in a team-oriented management environment with the ability to work independently.
9. Ability to manage multiple and simultaneous priorities, complex situations, a diverse team of employees and client requirements on an ongoing basis.
10. Must have knowledge of Electronic Security and Fire Life & Safety Systems.
11. Must be a team player and responsive to the needs of the other members of the Security Management Team and the operational needs, goals and objectives of GSDCS.
12. Must be able to work flexible hours outside of the normal working hours to facilitate and meet the goals/objective of the Corporate Security.
13. Previous payroll, billing and scheduling experience.
American Security Programs is a premium contract security services company based in Northern Virginia and a wholly owned subsidiary of SecurAmerica. Our mission is to provide legendary and responsive security service solutions to our client, which provides uncompromising value, cost effectiveness, and results to our clients' diverse business needs. The company was founded upon a single guiding principal: The founder's vision of a truly quality-oriented company, the executives of which would remain available, accountable and in touch with every customer.
Screenings: Motor Vehicle, Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check
American Security Programs is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or membership in any other protected group. As an affirmative action employer with federal contracts, we are required to report demographic information about our employees and job applicants to various agencies of the United States government. The data requested during the application phase is used to comply with the government's recordkeeping and reporting requirements, and to monitor the progress of our Affirmative Action programs. Your self-identification for the EEO categories is voluntary and the information that you provide will not be used in any employment decisions. If you decide to disclose this data, your employment will not be adversely affected.
Want to be a sponsor?