THE LARGEST COLLECTION OF MILITARY JOBS ON EARTH
Supports PDF, DOC, DOCX, TXT, XLS, WPD, HTM, HTML files up to 5 MB
nnModels and delivers a distinctive and delightful customer experience.nRegisters sales on assigned cash register, provides customers with courteous, fair, friendly, and efficient checkout service.nnCustomer ExperiencenEngages customers and patients by greeting..
Research Integrity1. Collaborate with all necessary parties, especially the RIO and OGC, to ensure specific allegations of possible research misconduct are appropriately reviewed and addressed. This includes:a. Oversee the overall..
1. Provides research service to students, faculty, clinics, centers, staff, and members of the Yale community through consultations, formal and informal instruction, and in-person and virtual reference services. 2. Teaches..
1. Reviews and determines staffing needs, job posting requirements, salary guidelines, and labor agreement interpretations for exempt and non-exempt staff in one or more functional department of the University. 2...
nCompany SummarynTaking care of our customers, our communities and each other. That’s the Travelers Promise. By honoring this commitment, we have maintained our reputation as one of the best property..
The Infantry is the backbone of the Army. These Soldiers fill the literal boots on the ground who are responsible for taking or holding ground during any combat operation. You'll..
CT-Stamford AGE REQUIREMENTS: Must be between the ages of 17 and 35 It's extremely important that Army National Guard communications don't fall into the wrong hands. As the Radio and..
CT-New Britai AGE REQUIREMENTS: Must be between the ages of 17 and 35 This is a job where you can rock out, chill out with few cool jazz numbers, or..
1. Oversees the execution and implementation of detailed project plans in concert with stakeholders. 2. Manages several routine projects simultaneously and ensures that the design, testing, training, documentation and prioritization..
CT-Stamford AGE REQUIREMENTS: Must be between the ages of 17 and 35 Keeping the back of house in order is a key factor in successful mission planning. As an Automated..
1. Evaluates and assesses subject's suitability for inclusion in studies; develops and modifies procedures according to study findings; recommends changes to the study protocol to coincide with study goals and..
CT-Meriden AGE REQUIREMENTS: Must be between the ages of 17 and 35 Expand your construction skills and join the Army National Guard as a Carpentry and Masonry Specialist. You'll gain..
CT-Danbury AGE REQUIREMENTS: Must be between the ages of 17 and 35 Clean, running water and heat are necessities of life, and as a Plumber for the Army National Guard,..
CT-Stamford AGE REQUIREMENTS: Must be between the ages of 17 and 35 When a Soldier has a question about benefits, policy, or needs help with a sensitive issue, the Army..
JOB SUMMARY Develops business and negotiates the selling, leasing, and marketing of commercial real estate properties for clients. Honorary Titles of Senior Associate, Vice President, First Vice President, Senior Vice..
1. Records data and results. 2. Prepares chemical solutions and media. Orders, stocks and distributes supplies. 3. Maintains work area and cleanliness of laboratory. Washes and sterilizes glassware and equipment...
1. Oversees the activities related to routine and emergency work in mechanical, electrical or plumbing systems to provide a timely and efficient response to building maintenance and environmental systems in..
POSITION SUMMARY: Perform a variety of security and safety related functions while involved in the safeguarding of employees, patients, visitors, physicians, and property. Responsible for meeting and greeting patients and..
1.Reports directly to the YM CEO and the Chair of the YM Board of Directors; participates in regularly scheduled meetings and communicates the status of compliance efforts; and is authorized..
A Chaplain Assistant provides vital support to Army National Guard Chaplains, who are responsible for providing spiritual guidance and support to Soldiers. As a Chaplain Assistant you will primarily provide..
JOB SUMMARYResponsible for leading and executing assigned process initiatives introduced by or impacting Field Operations. Analyze data to identify opportunities to meaningfully drive process improvements, with responsibility for designing and..